Plug Timer, Digital Timer Plug Socket, Electrical Time Plug with 10 ON-Off Programs and Random Mode for Indoor Lights, Christmas Lights and Home Appliances (230V, 13A, 2900W, 2PACK)
- 【Smart Home】Timer switch. Up to 10 times programmable ON/OFF setting per 24 Hours/ 7 days, easy to setting and make your everyday routines easier and faster.
- 【Energy Saving】Automatically turns on and off lamps and other electrical devices, save money on electricity and help preserve the life of your devices!
- 【Backup Battery Included】: With the built-in battery backup, the unit retains the programming even in a power outage, and save the trouble to reprogram, easy to use.
- 【Auto-Protection Mode】: Allows randomly turning on/off lights within the specific time that you set, helps to prevent burglars, increase the security of your home.
- 【12 Months Guarantee】 We provide a 12 months guarantee to ensure the quality of our product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us we will reply to you within one working day.
- Installation: Plug-in Type
- Voltage: 240V-AC/50HZ
- Rating: 240V-AC/ 13A/ 2900W
- Battery: NIMH 1.2V > 100 DAYS
- Maximum Setting: 7 Days
- Minimum Setting: ±1 Minute
- 2 * Timer Plug Socket
- 1 * Screwdriver or Clip
- 1 * User Guidance
URBZUE Digital Timer Plug Socket
Programming Your Home – Automate Your Life!
Programs can be set for each day of the week, or selected days during the week (Up to 10 programs). By setting programs to automatically power appliances on and off as needed, it helps to streamline your routines, eliminate excess consumption of electricity, save on energy bills and extend the life of your appliances.
NOTE: Please plug the timer socket into the outlet 30 minutes charging if the display is blank, and then use a paper clip to poke the “RESET” hole and set the time AGAIN.
- Up to 10 ON/OFF programs per day
- Anti-theft Random ON/OFF setting
- Easy-to-read large LCD screen and buttons
- Programming on a 12/24 hours basis
- 3-pin grounded protective plug
- Saves energy and smart home
Daily ON/OFF Time Setting
Just simply set your schedules, and then you’ll never worry if you turn on/off the power even you are outside. ON/OFF state means your appliances will always be on or off.
Save Energy and Money
Program your devices to automatically power appliances on and off as needed, it can also keep time in power outages due to the internal battery.
Anti-theft Random Mode
The timer will turn on/off randomly programs between 6:30PM ~ 5:30AM, making your house look occupied to panic the burglars while you are away.
1. The LCD display shows blank when you receive it. What should I do?
A: Commonly, the backup battery is out of charge after storage/transportation, just plug the timer socket into the outlet charging and use a paper clip to poke the “RESET” hole before setting.
2. After using it for a while, the timed socket needs to be reprogrammed repeatedly.
A: To avoid injuries and/or damage to the device, please do not exceed the maximum load current of 13A (approximately 2900W). Please do not plug the household appliances with large motors into the timer, which can cause appliance interference and need to resetting.
3. Do I need to replace the battery and how to maintain it?
A:The built-in rechargeable battery is not replaceable. If not used for a long time, please plug the timer into a wall socket to charge for about 24 hours every month to maintain the battery.